So what does St. Patrick, the Titanic and the Giants Causeway have in common? You will find them all in Northern Ireland of course.
Northern Ireland is home to some of the world’s most famous icons – St. Patrick is buried here, the Titanic was built here and the mythical stories of the Giants Causeway are only told right here. But, you would be mistaken if you thought that is all it can offer. The hidden gems dotted across each county is the best reflection of the transformation this country has pulled off.
With experiences to last a lifetime in abundance and the neighboring Republic of Ireland at the cross of a border – why not see what you can find in your Northern Ireland?
Why Visit Northern Ireland?
Step out and witness for yourself the transformation that Northern Ireland has well and truly pulled off.
Exclusively Northern Irish
Look back upon the memories from things you will not find anywhere else but Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland Specialists
You are in safe hands with us. We do things a little differently to give the best experience for our top priority – you.
Northern Ireland is, deservedly so, going to be a busy place in the next few months as the world has taken notice of the people, places and prospects here. The Dubai Duty Free Irish Open 2017 will be tee off from Portstewart, the Women’s Rugby World Cup 2017 will be broadcast live from Belfast and the cameras will keep rolling on Game of Thrones as the production comes to life across Antrim and Down.
Not one to miss out on unmissable experiences, Cara Group Travel has put together three travel packages which showcase the very best of Northern Ireland in 2017.
Cities of Northern Ireland
Starting From $1,155 PP ~ 9 Days ~ Travel : Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 7 Overnight Stays: 1 Dublin, 3 Belfast, 2 Derry & 1 Cavan Castle Stay.
- City Sightseeing Tours in Belfast & Dublin & Walking Tour of The Walled City of Derry.
- Visit to Titanic Belfast, The Museum of Free Derry & Ulster American Folk Park.
- Visit to the Giants Causeway, Hillsborough Castle & Gardens & St. Patrick’s Experience.
Starting From $1,769 PP ~ 10 Days ~ Travel: Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 8 Overnight Stays: 1 Dublin, 3 Donegal, 3 Belfast & 1 Cavan Castle.
- 3 City Sightseeing Tours & Visits to Inishowen Peninsula, Slieve League & Ardara.
- Visit to Giants Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery & Game of Thrones Film Locations.
- Tour of Belleek China, Ulster American Folk Park & Down Cathedral.
Women’s Rugby World Cup 2017
$2,439 PP ~ Travel Dates: Aug 15th – 27th 2017
11 Hotel Nights with Daily Breakfast, 2 Hotel Dinners & 1 Dinner Event.
- Womens Rugby World Cup Game Tickets – Pool Stages, Semi Final & Final Day (Dublin & Belfast).
- Visit to Blarney Castle & UNESCO World Heritage Site, The Giants Causeway.
- Tour of the Ring of Kerry & Visit to the Cliffs of Moher.
- Belfast City Sightseeing Tour & Experience Titanic Belfast.
The Westeros & Wonders of Northern Ireland
$1,770 PP ~ Travel Dates: Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct
8 Hotel Nights with Daily Breakfast & 3 Hotel Dinners.
- Game of Thrones Film Locations Tour & Winterfell Castle Tour.
- Visit to Marble Arch Caves, Slieve League and Castle Coole.
- City Sightseeing Tours of Dublin, Belfast & Derry.
- Sligo Coasatal Sightseeing & Visit to Connemara Countryside.
Introducing the North of Ireland
Starting From $1,280 ~ 10 Days ~ Travel: Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 8 Overnight Stays: 3 Donegal, 3 Belfast & 2 Dublin.
- Sligo Coastal Sightseeing, Inishowen Peninsula, Slieve League & 3 City Tours.
- Visit to Titanic Belfast and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Giants Causeway.
- Game of Thrones Film Location Tour, St. Patrick’s ‘Town’ & Belleek Pottery.
The Irish Explorers Heritage Trail
Starting From $1,765 PP ~ 11 Days ~ Travel: Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 9 Overnight Stays: 2 Cork, 2 Clare, 2 Donegal & 3 Belfast.
- Cliffs of Moher, The Jameson Distillery & Blarney Castle & Gardens.
- Visits to the Giants Causeway, Titanic Belfast & Slieve League.
- Visits to Doolin Village, W.B Yeats Grave + Drumcliffe Church & Sligo Coastal Sightseeing.
Something More Specific?
At Cara Group Travel, we are proud to call ourselves Northern Ireland Specialists. We can be in awe at the inspirational locations, stunning landscapes and friendliest welcomes found across Northern Ireland and it would truly our pleasure to share our knowledge, wisdom and appreciation of this country with you.
The itineraries you see above can be your next exciting trip or it can be the starting point for planning your next thrilling adventure. Let us work our magic on creating bespoke travel solution that fulfills your travel ambitions to Northern Ireland with budgets, dynamics and interests at the forefront the entire time.
Whether you are visiting to uncover family heritage, attending a specific event or exploring the Emerald Isle – trust in Cara Group Travel to expertly take you there.