Pilgrimage to Ireland for
Air & Land Package
World Meeting of Families 2018
Pilgrimage to Ireland for WMOF 2018
9 Day Air & Land Package: August Sunday 19th – Monday 27th 2018
$2,850 PP Sharing Double/Twin ~ $3,769 PP Single Room
- Aug 20, 21, 22: 3 Nights Castlebar – The Breaffy House Hotel
- Aug 23, 24, 25, 26: 4 Nights Dublin – The Clayton Hotel Leopardstown
- 08/19/18 BOSTON > DUBLIN 08/20/18 – Times TBA
- 08/27/18 DUBLIN > BOSTON 08/27/18 – Times TBA
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Special Arrival Breakfast at The Cliffs of Moher
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily
- 4 Hotel Dinners – 1 Dinner Follows A Special Performance of Emigrants Tales
- 1 Irish Farewell Dinner & Entertainment
- 1 Afternoon Tea at Westport House
- Luxury Air-conditioned Coach & Driver-Guide Throughout
- All Hotel Taxes & Services Charges
- Visits to the Cliffs of Moher & the Atlantic Edge Exhibition
- Welcome Mass & Dinner in Co. Mayo
- Visit & Mass at Ballintubber Abbey
- Croagh Patrick Sightseeing
- Guided Tour & Afternoon Tea at Westport House
- Admission for Performance of Emigrants Tale
- Visit to the charming town of Westport
- Visit to Father Peyton Center
- Tour & Mass at Knock Shrine – Ireland’s Place of Pilgrimage
- Touring along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Visit & Mass to Galway Cathedral
- Walking Sightseeing Tour of Galway City
- Panoramic City Sightseeing Tour of Dublin
- Visit to St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Tour of Glendalough Monastic Site
- Special Mass Celebrated by Pope Francis (Details TBC)
- Daily Mass Across Ireland
Request More Info
To get more details on this exclusive tour, please click below to complete the inquiry form.
To see the full day-by-day itinerary for this tour, please click below.
If you want inquire about this Pilgrimage for your local parish, click below to request information to best suit your group.
Please feel free to contact our office to speak to a representative should you have questions about this tour.
Email us on email@example.com or call us on 617-639-0273 – we’d be delighted to help!