Message from TBC:
To Family & Friends,
I have teamed up with Cara Group Travel for the trip of a lifetime to the unmissable Northern Ireland in 2018. Northern Ireland is a stand out destination on the Emerald Isle and with iconic experiences packed into this transformed and rejuvenated country, there really has been no better time to travel.
Globe trotters are visiting Northern Ireland for all things Titanic, Giants Causeway and Game of Thrones whereas travel writers can’t get enough of city hotspots, rural gems and warm welcomes. With cities that rival any cosmopolitan set-up, famed county and coastal backdrops and outstanding natural heritage, Northern Ireland is one step closer for us all than you would think.
I could not imagine visiting here without you and with the Northern Ireland specialists at Cara Group Travel, planning our next well-deserved trip to a country full of cultural treasures couldn’t be much easier!
I want you to come with me, building a group of peers to takeover one of their popular tours and experience Northern Ireland together. With savings of $500 if we recruit 10 travelers, check out our options below, share your feedback with Cara Group Travel and let’s find the perfect vacation for our group!
Northern Ireland Tours
With your group of 10 or more, takeover one of our popular tours featuring the brilliance of Northern Ireland and unmissable experiences across the Emerald Isle…
Cities of Northern Ireland
Starting From $1,155 PP ~ 9 Days ~ Travel : Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 7 Overnight Stays: 1 Dublin, 3 Belfast, 2 Derry & 1 Cavan Castle Stay.
- City Sightseeing Tours in Belfast & Dublin & Walking Tour of The Walled City of Derry.
- Visit to Titanic Belfast, The Museum of Free Derry & Ulster American Folk Park.
- Visit to the Giants Causeway, Hillsborough Castle & Gardens & St. Patrick’s Experience.
Starting From $1,769 PP ~ 10 Days ~ Travel: Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 8 Overnight Stays: 1 Dublin, 3 Donegal, 3 Belfast & 1 Cavan Castle.
- 3 City Sightseeing Tours & Visits to Inishowen Peninsula, Slieve League & Ardara.
- Visit to Giants Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery & Game of Thrones Film Locations.
- Tour of Belleek China, Ulster American Folk Park & Down Cathedral.
Introducing the North of Ireland
Starting From $1,280 ~ 10 Days ~ Travel: Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 8 Overnight Stays: 3 Donegal, 3 Belfast & 2 Dublin.
- Sligo Coastal Sightseeing, Inishowen Peninsula, Slieve League & 3 City Tours.
- Visit to Titanic Belfast and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Giants Causeway.
- Game of Thrones Film Location Tour, St. Patrick’s ‘Town’ & Belleek Pottery.
The Irish Explorers Heritage Trail
Starting From $1,765 PP ~ 11 Days ~ Travel: Mar, May, Oct 2018
- 9 Overnight Stays: 2 Cork, 2 Clare, 2 Donegal & 3 Belfast.
- Cliffs of Moher, The Jameson Distillery & Blarney Castle & Gardens.
- Visits to the Giants Causeway, Titanic Belfast & Slieve League.
- Visits to Doolin Village, W.B Yeats Grave + Drumcliffe Church & Sligo Coastal Sightseeing.
More Tour Options?
Join a Group
Join one of our exciting upcoming tours offering an authentic and unmissable Irish adventure.
Most Popular Tours
Start exploring the Emerald Isle by checking out this collection of popular tours.
Build Your Own
Tell us your ideas and let us take care of your plans so you one step closer to Ireland…