Ireland - The Wild Atlantic Way
with Fr Louis Lohan
Ireland – The Wild Atlantic Way
including a Pilgrimage to the Marian Shine in Knock
with Father Louis Lohan
10 Day Air & Land Package: Friday Apr 20th – Sun Apr 29th 2018
$3,855 PP Sharing Double/Twin ~ $4,545 PP Single Room
- April 21, 22: 2 Nights Galway – Radisson Blue Hotel & Spa
- Apr 23, 24: 2 Nights Westport – The Clew Bay Hotel
- Apr 25, 26: 2 Nights Sligo – Markee Castle
- Apr 27, 28: 2 Nights Dublin – Trinity City Hotel
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily (except morning of arrival)
- 5 Hotel Dinners
- 1 Farewell Irish Night with Dinner & Entertainment
Free for Dinner in Galway and Westport
Transportation & Other:
- Round-trip Airport Transfer from/to Dublin Intl Airport
- Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach Throughout
- Professional Irish Driver-Guide Throughout
- All Hotel Taxes & Service Charges Included
- DL 2577 04/20/18 13:20 Gulfport > Atlanta 15:45 04/20/18
- DL 176 04/20/18 20:07 Atlanta > Dublin 08:50 04/21/18 (+1)
- DL 177 04/29/18 10:50 Dublin > Atlanta 14:34 04/29/18
- DL 1376 04/29/18 16:35 Atlanta > Gulfport 16:58 04/29/1
- Panoramic Galway Sightseeing Tour
- Homecoming at Father Louis’ Homestead
- Tour of Connemara with visit to Kylemore Abbey & Connemara Marble Factory
- Visit to Croagh Patrick & Day Tour to Achill Island
- Guided Tour of Westport House w/ Tea & Scones
- Visit to Knock Shrine
- Private Bookout of Markee Castle for 2 Nights
- Special Private Performance of An Emigrants Tale in Markee Castle
- Visit to Drumcliffe Church, the resting place of W.B Yeats
- Cruise on the River Shannon w/ Tea & Scones
- Panoramic Dublin Sightseeing Tour
- Visit to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
Register for Trip
To book a place on this exclusive tour with Fr Lohan, please click below to download the registration form.
To see the full day-by-day itinerary for this tour, please click below.
Trip insurance to cover the total value of your trip including land and air is available to purchase.
The cost of insurance is age related and can be requested from the registration form.
Please feel free to contact Paula if you have any questions about this tour.
Email her on email@example.com or call 228-697-7814.